BECOME A MEMBER
Becoming a member of MN WIFT will connect you with over 40 other Women in Film & Television chapters around the world and, even more importantly, connect you with women who are active in the industry locally. Think of your membership as a tool for career enhancement.
These are some of MN WIFT’s growing list of benefits for full members:
- Access to the area’s industry vendor resources via private tours and demonstrations
- Association with other industry organizations
- Discounts for services
- Increased visibility within the industry
- Unique opportunities to connect with and learn from others
- Access to funding sources
- Free admission to most MN WIFT events
- Invitations to exclusive members-only events
- As a member you have access to the WIFT International and WIFT US
One way to take full advantage of your membership and help shape the direction of the organization is to become an active member of a committee. This is a great way to meet new people and directly impact MN WIFT.
Please join at one of these levels, and eligibility requirements:
CORPORATE MEMBER (1 Year) | $250.00
- Companies can assign up to 10 employees who wish to join MN WIFT.
- This is a great way for your organization to become involved for a discounted price.
- Members registered under a corporate membership are full members, and the eligibility requirements are the same.
FULL MEMBER (1 Year) | $55.00
- Professionals with a minimum of 3 years experience in film, television, or other moving image industry.
- Full members may vote at quarterly business meetings.
- The Board of Directors may waive the time requirement for applicants whose professional achievements in the industry are of exceptional merit.
STUDENT MEMBER (1 Year) | $25.00
- Those in their first year in the business, whether or not they had previously been a student.
- After the first year, membership renews at the Full rate and the member must be approved by the board.
- Proof of enrollment in a film program at a local college, university, or high school.
- This is a non-voting membership.
Once your application is submitted, you will receive an email confirmation with your temporary password. We will review your application with 3-5 business days. Once your application and payment are confirmed and processed, you will receive an email notice of membership activation. You can log into the members-only section using the temporary password and email address as your username.
Visit our Application page and apply today!